The alts of the Crypto-world is ready for another boom!
I am following the Cryptocurrencies since 2017. I entered when the crypto-world was about to enter the boom-stage, a 100x-1000x was a normal thing. ICOs were crazy, listings, shilling(s), FOMOs, it was all a usual thing.
I saw projects go from a single cent to multiple dollars, projects raising millions of dollars in a few minutes and even multi-million scams.
I was lucky enough to see my few hundred-dollar investments grow into many grands and later, thousands and thousands of dollars into maximum zero sats (satoshis). That’s what crypto world does to you — take you to the moon and also throw you back in a go.
The question is — did you end up in a positive footing on your investment? If yes, you are through. If no, congratulations. You have just joined the major class of investors that tend to enter only when the boom is nearly through!
Anyway — in my opinion, the 2017 year of cryptocurrencies is back again. With BTC already on the go having risen more than a 25-folds since low last year, it’s time for the alts coin to play their game!
In my opinion, the year 2021 is going to serve as a grand lottery for the HODLERS (crypto-holders) where the rightly done investment would make us outstanding returns.
A few things that I deem necessary for shortlisting projects for investments:
- Must have a good project team with a strong backing of project advisors and sponsors
- A fair project, serving a deal of utilization
- Project must be serving a short-coming
- A smaller capitalization raised from investors with lesser public involvement
- Good listings — they generally tend to indulge major trader’s interest
- Vesting periods of the sponsors and locked-period for the project team
- Projects related to DeFis and utilization
Please remember, this is not a call of investment or trading. These are my personal view(s) and I can be wrong. Please, do your own research. Your investment may also become zero in the process of acquiring, owning, trading or investing in cryptocurrencies.